Accountancy for Sole Traders and Partnerships
We provide support, advice and undertake work on your behalf – targeting our services to the needs of each client.
Set up of business
- Guidance – what you need to do and when you need to do it in order to be prepared and meet statutory requirements.
- Statutory reporting.
- Use knowledge to minimise tax and ensure awareness of allowances and what can be claimed.
Production of quarterly or bi-annual accounts – or to suit the client’s requirements.
This enables clients to manage their own business. ?There is no extra charge for this work, which comes as an added value service.
Contact ICW now, we can help. Tel: 01555 665767
- Free Initial Consultation
- Year End Accounts
- Help with Tax Compliance
- Tax Planning and Strategy
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Business Registration
- Advice Regarding General Business Concepts
- Accountancy for Limited Companies
- Accountancy for Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Business Planning
- Payroll Services
- VAT Services